গত ৫ বছরের পরিসংখ্যান অনুযায়ী, প্রতি ১০টা এপ্লিকেশনের মাঝে ১ জন এই বৃত্তি পেয়েছে! তাই আবেদন করুন! ভয় না পেয়ে! 🙂
সকল তথ্যসূত্র: DAAD
What are the objectives of the programme?
This programme is designed to further qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of Good Governance and to prepare them in a praxis-oriented course for their professional life. Very good graduates with a first university degree get the chance to obtain a Master’s degree in disciplines that are of special relevance to the social, political and economic development of their home country. The knowledge and experience acquired in Germany should enable the scholarship holders to later contribute to the establishment of democratically oriented economic and social systems aimed at overcoming social differences. In addition, the training at German institutions of higher education should qualify the scholarship holders to become partners in the political and economic co-operation with Germany. With this programme, DAAD intends to contribute to the support of good governance and civil society structures in selected partner countries and regions.
Who can apply?
The scholarship scheme is open to candidates from Africa, Latin America, South Asia and Southeast Asia as well as from countries in the Middle East (see list of countries).
Very well qualified graduates with a first university degree (Bachelor or equivalent) who want to actively contribute to the social and economic development of their home countries. The scholarships are offered both for young graduates without professional experience and for mid-career professionals.
What is fundable?
The scholarships are awarded for selected Master courses at German institutions of higher education listed below. The study programmes will start in in September/October of the year. The courses have an international orientation and are taught in German and/or English.
Prior to their study programmes all scholarship holders will receive a 6-months- German language course from April to September of the year. The language courses take place at selected institutes in Germany and not at the universities of the selected study programme. The language course is compulsory also for those who will attend a Master course taught in English. The scholarship holders will be offered a special tutoring at their host institutions financed by DAAD. Furthermore, there is the possibility to attend networking events. DAAD pays a monthly scholarship rate of currently 750 €. The scholarship also includes contributions to health insurance in Germany. In addition, DAAD grants an appropriate travel allowance and a study and research subsidy as well as rent subsidies and/or allowances for spouses and/or children where applicable. DAAD-scholarship holders are exempt from tuition fees.
The main DAAD criteria for selection are the following: the study results so far, knowledge of English (and German), political and social engagement, a convincing description of the subject-related and personal motivation for the study project in Germany and the expected benefit when returning to the home country. The latest university degree should have been obtained during the six years prior to the application for the scholarship. Applicants cannot be considered if they have stayed in Germany for more than 15 months at the time of application.
All Master courses have further additional requirements that must be fulfilled by the applicants in any case.
Applications have to be submitted in German or English. Please indicate that you are applying for DAAD’s PPGG-programme
Please submit your applications for the selected Master courses and for the DAAD scholarship to the respective universities only (not to DAAD). The application period at all 8 universities lasts from June 1st to July 31st
You are allowed to submit your application for up to three Master courses listed below. Please fill in the DAAD application form only once indicating the study courses in their order of priority. Please send this same application form and the necessary documents listed below to all three universities of your choice.
The necessary documents are:
• DAAD application form for research grants and study scholarships ;
• Motivation letter containing a precise description of the applicant’s academic / professional and personal reasons for wishing to participate in the programme;
• Full Curriculum Vitae including information about precise field of study and, if applicable, description of job experience;
• Copies of acquired university degrees (an explanation of the grading system has to be attached) • Copies of the transcript of records
• Copy of the school leaving certificate/High School diploma which entitles holders to study at a university in their home country • Recent language certificates (German and English);
• Two letters of recommendation by university professors and/or current or former employers.
If you fail to follow the given procedures, you will be excluded from the application process. DAAD cannot consider incomplete applications.
The committee selecting the candidates at the end of year consists of professors responsible for the respective study programmes and of representatives from DAAD. All applicants will be informed at the end of the selection process – approx. in mid-December of the year.
Contact and advice
For more information, please contact the persons in charge listed below at the respective university.
List of Master courses in the PPGG programme
You can choose between the following Master courses (in alphabetical order by university city):
1. Hertie School of Governance, Berlin: Master of Public Policy (MPP) (language of instruction: English, programme duration: 4 semester) http://www.hertie-school.org/mpp/ Please register for this course online at the Hertie School of Governance: http://www.hertie-school.org/degreeprogrammes/mpp/scholarships/daad-ppgg-programme/ e-mail: [email protected] contact: Mr. Sigo Riemer
2. Universität Duisburg-Essen: Master of Development and Governance (language of instruction: English, programme duration: 2 semester) http://www.ma-dev-gov.de/index.php?article_id=20&clang=0 e-mail: [email protected] contact: Mr. Christian Tischmeyer
3. Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt: Master of Public Policy (MPP) (language of instruction: English , programme duration: 4 semester) http://www.brandtschool.de e-mail: [email protected] contact: Ms. Kathleen Leary
4. Leuphana Universität Lüneburg: Public Economics, Law and Politics (PELP) (language of instruction: English and German, programme duration: 4 semester) http://www.leuphana.de/en/study/master/public-economics-law- politics-pelp/ppgg.html e-mail: [email protected] contact: Ms. Sarah Bich
5. Hochschule Osnabrück: Management in Non-ProfitOrganisationen (language of instruction: German, programme duration: 4 semester) http://www.wiso.hs-osnabrueck.de/daad-ppgg-programmemanagement-in-nonprofit-organisationen.html?&L=1 e-mail: [email protected] contact: Mr. Heiko Reinert
6. Universität Osnabrück: Master of Democratic Governance and Civil Society (language of instruction: English and German, programme duration: 4 semester) http://www.sozialwissenschaften.uni-osnabrueck.de/ppgg.html e-mail: [email protected] contact: Mr. David Seaman
7. Universität Passau: Master of Governance and Public Policy (language of instruction: English and German, programme duration: 4 semester) http://www.uni-passau.de/ppgg e-mail: [email protected] contact: Mr. Thomas Eibl
8. Universität Potsdam: Master of Public Management (MPM) (language of instruction: English, programme duration: 2 semester) http://www.ppgg.mpm-potsdam.de/ e-mail: [email protected] contact: Ms. Stefanie Arndt
Please ensure that you meet all admission requirements of the Master course of your choice.
আরো পড়তে পারেনঃ
- “আমরা সম্ভাবনাকে সুযোগ দেই”: Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft
- হাইনরিশ ব্যোল ফাউন্ডেশনের বৃত্তি নিয়ে জার্মানিতে লেখাপড়া
- ফ্রিডরিশ এবার্ট ফাউন্ডেশন – প্রতি বছর ২৭০০ জনকে বৃত্তি দেয় যে সংগঠন
- How I got my DAAD Scholarship/বৃত্তি and visa?
- মিউনিখে(Munich) ২৫ টি পিএইচডি ফেলোশিপ/বৃত্তি(১৭০০ ইউরো/মাস)!
- জীব ও প্রাকৃতিক বিজ্ঞানের উপর ১৬টি পিএইচডি ফেলোশিপ/বৃত্তি
- স্কলারশিপ/বৃত্তি অভিজ্ঞতা – Abbe School of Photonics
- স্কলারশিপ (scholarship) কি সোনার হরিণ নাকি দাবার গুটি?
- মাস্টার্স/ডক্টরেট/পোস্ট ডক্টরালদের জন্য Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) scholarship
- ফ্রিডরিশ নাওমান স্টিফটুং – স্বাধীনতাপ্রেমীদের বৃত্তি দেয় যে সংস্থা
- DAAD স্কলারশিপ নিয়ে পড়াশোনা
- DAAD মাস্টার্স স্কলারশিপঃ Public Policy and Good Governance (PPGG) বৃত্তি