JSMC provides a structured, interdisciplinary, research-oriented PhD program. This is based on extension of existing cooperative research, involves non-university research institutions and includes the direct involvement of companies, with exchanges of results in collaborative PhD projects. The education of young scientists within JSMC is based on top-level fundamental research in microbial communication.
How to become a JSMC Doctoral Researcher
Central elements of doctoral training at JSMC are:
- Cross-disciplinary PhD research projects that are situated in the tension zone between basic research and industrial application
- Promotion of research stays abroad, participation in international conferences and in collaborative projects to give PhD students(with fellowship/বৃত্তি) early international experience and help them network internationally
- Comprehensive training in ‘transferable skills’, e. g. scientific publication and presentation, acquiring research funds, etc.
- Close supervision by a team of mentors to ensure that the students achieve the goals of their PhD projects efficiently within three years.
Doctoral Researcher Positions • Hans-Knöll-Institut Jena • Jena
|Time Span||01 Nov 2015 for 3 years (Every year there are some opportunities. If you missed the deadline this year, try for the next year!)|
|Application Deadline||07 Sep 2015|
|Type of Position||
|Field of Research||
|Subjects||Natural Sciences, Life Sciences, Physics or related fields|
|Description||The Leibniz ScienceCampus InfectoOptics now invites applications for
16 Doctoral Researcher Positions (TV-L E13)Information about the individual projects is available at www.jsmc.uni-jena.de.
• Jena – City of Science: a young and lively town with dynamic business activities, successful scientific centers of innovation and a vibrant cultural scene around the famous Friedrich Schiller UniversityThe LSC InfectoOptics partner institutions are equal opportunity employers. We also welcome applications from disabled persons.
• a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Natural Sciences, Life Sciences, Physics or related fields. Candidates about to earn their degree are welcome to apply.
|Language of Dissertation||
Hans-Knöll-Institut Jena • Leibniz ScienceCampus InfectoOptics
Mail: [email protected]
One thought on “জীব ও প্রাকৃতিক বিজ্ঞানের উপর ১৬টি পিএইচডি ফেলোশিপ/বৃত্তি”