শুধু ইঞ্জিনিয়ারদের জন্য নয়, জার্মানিতে মেডিসিন/মেডিক্যাল সাইয়েন্স এর বিভিন্ন বিষয় নিয়ে আছে উচ্চশিক্ষার দারুণ সুযোগ! এরকম একটি প্রোগ্রাম হল ইন্টারন্যাশনাল হেলথ! ফি বছরে প্রায় ১০ হাজার ইউরো! কিন্তু ভয় নেই! এখানে রয়েছে ডিএএডি স্কলারশিপ/বৃত্তি নিয়ে পড়ার সুযোগ! দেখে নিন তাহলে বিস্তারিত! সবার জন্য শুভ কামন রইল! সকল তথ্যসূত্র এবং কার্টেসি রইল Universitätsmedizin Berlin ওয়েবসাইটের প্রতি!
Master of Science in International Health
The Master of Science in International Health (MScIH) programme raises awareness of global health concerns and allows students to identify and analyse key factors shaping the health and well-being of populations. The MScIH is the most comprehensive training we offer, and requires in total one year full time study (60 ECTS credit points). It is structured as a flexible modular programme for full-time and part-time students within the tropEd Network. Students are recruited from a variety of backgrounds relevant to International Health, including medical doctors, health scientists, nutritionists, biologists, social scientists, social workers, psychologists, health educators, health programme managers, health economists etc. Module specific eligibility criteria apply.
The programme is open for applicants worldwide.
This section provides further details on learning objectives, programme structure and content as well as regulations.
The MScIH programme may be combined with the DIPH and/or the DTMPH programme.
Those interested in completing their Master of Science in International Health studies as full time students in one year should also explore the European Master of Science Programme in International Health.
Structure of the Master programme
DAAD Scholarship/বৃত্তি for MSc International Health
Candidates from developing countries with at least two years of work experience (obtained after completion of the first degree or first professional qualification) and a Bachelors degree with honours (240ECTS / 4 years) or equivalent are eligible for a DAAD scholarship/বৃত্তি (German Academic Exchange Service). DAAD scholarship/বৃত্তি holders follow a study track with limited flexibility, which consists of:
- Tropical Medicine and Public Health (core course),
- Advanced Vaccinology,
- Designing Managing Evaluating Projects ,
- Health Economics in Berlin,
further advanced modules in Antwerp/Belgium, Bergen/Norway, or Heidelberg/Germany,
and the thesis phase in Khon Kaen/Thailand or Manila/Philippines.
If you would like to apply for a DAAD scholarship/বৃত্তি, please submit the following documents as hard-copies in the following order:
1. Official DAAD application form:
2. hand-signed CV (please use the Europass format: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/home)
3. hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation) (max. 1 page)
4. research proposal for a suggested Master thesis project – please note that your research proposal for the DAAD application is in no way binding in terms of your thesis project for our programme. This proposal will just help us to assess your application.
Given that DAAD scholarship holders follow a pre-defined track and will therefore undertake their research Project either at Khon Kaen University (Thailand) or at Ateneo de Manila University (Philippines) thesis topics will only be discussed with the DAAD candidate once they have been accepted into our programme.
For the DAAD application, please draft.
5. academic letter(s) of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
6. professional letter(s) of recommendation from your employer; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
7. confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and, if possible, a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home.
8. proof of language abilities:
- English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted);
- Candidates from Botswana, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda only need to enclose a certificate by the Dean of Studies of their previous
- university confirming that their entire tertiary education was conducted in English. No further exemptions!
9. certified copies of awarded academic degrees
10. certified copies of academic transcripts
11. school leaving certificate
These documents must be submitted as hard-copies to our institute by 15 October of the year prior to the start of the programme:
Institute of Tropical Medicine & International Health
Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Campus Virchow Klinikum
Student Support Officer
Master Programme in International Health
Please note that applicants from Cameroon, Myanmar and Nigeria must submit their application via the German Embassy in their home country (please contact the German Embassy
in time regarding information about the deadlines). Candidates from the People’s Republic of China are required to submit an APS Certificate, as well as 2 address labels written
in Chinese characters with their application.
For more information see the MScIH description in the DAAD booklet “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses”. For detailed information on the prerequisites and requirements for a DAAD scholarship/বৃত্তি, please see the DAAD website.