CCP Scholarships for Applicants from Bangladesh
CrossCulture Programme offers funding and support for internships in Germany to young professionals and committed volunteers in different areas of civil society and other relevant organisations. Internships should last at least eight up to a maximum of twelve weeks. The earliest beginning is May this year, internships should be completed by April next year.
Internships are offered in the following fields of work:
- applicants should be from 23 to 45 years old
- a good command of English (knowledge of German is welcome, but not required)
- a permanent employment or volunteer involvement in an institution in Bangladesh in one of the a.m. fields of work
- good health (physical as well as mental working capacity for the requirements of a longer stay abroad)
|Benefits offered for selected participants:
Moreover, ifa helps organising the stay in Germany.
Deadline for application is 8 January. (প্রতি বছর কিছু না কিছু থাকে এখানে। এই বছর ডেডলাইন পেরিয়ে গেলে সামনের বছর অবশ্যই চেষ্টা করবেন।)
Selection of suitable candidates will be done by ifa in consultation with the German embassy in Dhaka. Eventually an interview will be conducted by the German embassy.
Results will be communicated end of April. There is no recourse to legal action.
অফিশয়াল ওয়েবসাইটঃ https://ifa-portal.rexx-recruitment.com/
2 thoughts on “বাংলাদেশের জন্য ক্রস-কালচারাল ইন্টার্নশিপ স্কলারশিপ”
B.Sc. in Civil Engineering (3.84 out of 4)
Graduated in November 2016.
Currently working as a lecturer at a politechnical institute (private). (Since October 2016)
IELTS: 7 (2011)
Voluntary experience: Yes. (With a non- profit organization. But the organization doesn’t have any registration or license. But I got pictures of the activities that I was involved)
My query is
1. Am I eligible for CCP program?
1. Can anyone provide me with some sample copy of motivation letter for CPP program?
Thank in advance.
Thanks for this good opportunity!