(ছবিটি লেখকের ব্যাচেলরের প্রথম সেমেস্টারের ছবি)
***This is a compilation of two write up written during 2013 and 2014
This is my personal point of view and I tell you why.
- Most or in some cases all the bachelor courses taught in German language.
জার্মান ভাষা শিখতে অনেক সময় আর নিষ্ঠার দরকার
- For that you need at least C1 level which is very difficult but you can complete that in Bangladesh (since november 2013).
অনেক ক্ষেত্রে B1 হলেও হয় তবে ব্যাপারটা মোটেও সহজ নয়
- So when you come to Germany and do B2 or C1 you will need 1-2 years (depending on your own quality) during that time you can do any job and will cost you around 12-14k (8000living cost+4000-6000 language fee) ** so please don’t come with conditional admission letter. (where they mention that you have to take language classes and later you can join the regular bachelor program-that is a mistake)
সময় যাবে, পরিবারের টাকা যাবে
- If you can’t complete C1 you will be simply kicked out of Germany. So you must complete it before leaving Bangladesh.
এইটা পাস করতে গেলে লাগবেই
- So summery is you are spending (8000x5years+6000 language fee) 46000 euro and 5-6 years to complete bachelor! if you are coming with conditional Bachelor. and if you are coming for direct bachelor it is 3-4 years (24000-32000)
টাকা বাবা মায়ের আর এর মূল্য বুঝতে ছেলেমেয়ের বহুত দেরী হয়
- Unofficial part is this calculation will be reduced and practically will be if you are very careful and calculative.
এত সময় ব্যায় করার পেছনে কোন যুক্তিটি কাজ করে?
Still ask yourself! 32000 euro for bachelor study just because you want to come abroad! Where you can easily complete bachelor and directly apply for English taught master degree and end of 2 years you get equivalent German professional degree!
Last piece of advice, life in abroad is not going to be easy in any sense so you must understand now or never.
Bachelor studies for South Asian students in Germany:
The university entrance exams which are followed in South Asia is not suitable for German education system. Those, who like to pursue bachelor study first need to fulfill the requirements. Usually this requirements can be fulfilled in following two ways
- এখন আর এই নিয়মটি বাংলাদেশী শিক্ষার্থীদের জন্যে প্রযোজ্য নয় এমন কথা শোনা গেছে তবে এখনো তথ্য যাচাই করা যায়নি “Studien Kolleg”: This is a pre-university study for one year in Germany and taught in German language. Anyone passing Studien Kolleg can enroll to a university. In order to take part in this a B2 language certification is required.
- Two years bachelor study in same subject and afterwards restarting the course from the beginning. None of the credits will be added in German bachelor program.
Summary: the bachelor studies in Germany is in general three years and in some exceptional cases for four years. A minimum calculation of two years added to that will be required to earn a bachelor degree. This is applicable for 10 years school entrance and 2 years college entrance certification only. Diploma studies are considered as college entrance not more than that. However, master studies in Germany does not require such pre-qualifications unless this course is taught in German language.
***along with these requirements one also has to fulfill English language tastes ielts or toefl before arriving to Germany.
After this time frame along with expense considerations (8040 euro/year) and keeping in mind that success rate is quite low, if someone wishes to try may search for courses in the following links