জার্মান এম্ব্যাসি বাংলাদেশের স্টুডেন্ট ভিসা ইন্টার্ভিউ বা সাক্ষাৎকারগুলো সাধারণত বেশ সংক্ষিপ্ত এবং সহজ হয়। কিন্তু অনেকেই এটা নিয়ে বেশ ভীত থাকেন। তাদের সুবিধার জন্য নিচে বহুল আলোচিত স্টুডেন্ট ভিসা সম্পর্কিত প্রশ্ন এবং উত্তর আলোচনা করা হলঃ
Frequently asked questions that have been collected from different students facing the VISA interview at the German Embassy in Dhaka. These questions could be of help to students who are preparing their VISA interview.
1) Tell me about your Family?
2) What your father do?
3) What are you doing now?
4) Who will finance you?
5) What is the Banking procedure to block the money?
6) What will you do after completing your study?
7) What is your future plan?
8) Point out the city in the german map?
9) What about the nature of the city that you are going?
10) Why did you choose this university?
11) When your class start?
12) Describe about the program/Subject that you are going to Study?
13)Have you done any Language(German) course?(At first they ask what is your means of study,then ask
14)If any one is currently job holder(BD) then they als…o ask about there job.
15)For job holder they also ask are you taking Study leave or resign from job.
16)What is the courses of the last Semester of your MSc Program?
17) If you don’t get the VISA what will you do?
18) If you get a good job during study what will you do?
19) Why you want to get back to your country if you get an opportunity there?
Question number 4,6,7,8,10 are very important and common. Rests are relative questions. Actually applicant must know some basic part of his course, application etc. All the question will be relevant to the course, country,city and finance. There will be no hard question but your answere should be smart and confident. If anyone is a job holder then plz take the experience certificate/Letter of introduction from your HR.
Hope this document will help the newcomer.
Another thing should be added then if they give time at 8.30,should get there before 8.30. Arrange all paper in recommended style.You have to pay the visa fee after your visa interview in Standard charter Bank(SCB) which is 5-6 minutes walking distance.And for visa result eventually. You have to wait one month. So take appointment at least two months before coming to Germany.
Thanks and Take care.
লিখেছেন Stanley Dipu Mazumdar